Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hair loss,my face hypersensitive to sun with acne,no drugs or shampoo i use can make difference,what can i do?

my hair was so baeutiful%26amp;long but now i suffer from all hair problems allproblems, i use many shampoo ,conditioner cream bath,serum but no improvement.i am so sad . the 2nd problem is my face acne that ifailed to stop %26amp;their sites leave black areas in my facewhich make it look un healthy ,in addition to sun hyper sensitivity which darken my colour so much.my face alaways looks greasy.i used sun blocks, cream,masks but also with no good results , please help me if u can please.Hair loss,my face hypersensitive to sun with acne,no drugs or shampoo i use can make difference,what can i do?
For hair loss rub olive oil into the scalp and massage to promote hair growth, leave for 1 hour and wash. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c for more remedies and details.

For acne Vitamin E prevents acne scarring and can also be used to fade old scars.Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/Hair loss,my face hypersensitive to sun with acne,no drugs or shampoo i use can make difference,what can i do?
For your hair, try regular coconut hair oil massages.

For your hair AND skin, stop eating junk food.

Drink lots of water.

Don't use so many products on yourself. They have chemicals which can be harmful. Just let it all go and try some natural things like rose water for your skin, mixed with chandan.

No comments:

Post a Comment