Thursday, February 2, 2012

For past 2 months i m in muscat, i have a major hair loss! i don't know which shampoo n oil, should i use.?

plz help me out, n do let me know, is there some good Dr so that i can met them......For past 2 months i m in muscat, i have a major hair loss! i don't know which shampoo n oil, should i use.?
Don't worry I know how it feels to loose hair I too lost my hair but I use provillus its very effective against hair loss before you visit any doctor for some costly treatment use this product you will get your hair back for sure you can get it from here-


http://tinyurl.com/kszeodFor past 2 months i m in muscat, i have a major hair loss! i don't know which shampoo n oil, should i use.?
I've been through the same thing you are and what I use to help prevent hair breakage is ApHogee.It stops hair breakage, rebuilds hair structure for six weeks.It is mostly Ideal for permed, tinted or relaxed hair.You have to first wash your hair with a shampoo that prevents hair breakage then you put the ApHogee all in your hair and sit under a dryer or blow dry your hair until your hair gets very hard. When you get the bottle there's also directions in the back of it. GOOD LUCK !
I dont think the problem is the with shampoo nor the oil your using im 80% sure that your having a lack of vitamins try googling about vitamins you need to re-grow your hair and does hair loss run through your family ? if so then then you cant do anything it will automatically happen
Dont know what Muscat is....but dont shampoo everyday...and get a gentle shampoo and deep condition.
whats muscat?

No comments:

Post a Comment